You are here because desire to shift careers or start a new one entirely at 4-0. Rather than have a mid-life work crisis you are ready to take ownership of your career today!
This online 45 minute class is perfect for you if:
- you have a big birthday coming up or you are in your 40s.
- you want to stop going through the motions in your current job.
- you are miserable, your family is miserable because you are bringing the baggage home.
- you are still in your current job, or you've just started looking for a new job but nothing is resonating
- you are craving to know WHICH direction to head in your career that will meet your life and goals.
Here are some common feelings you might have during this time of your 40th decade.
- feeling unmotivated
- overwhelmed at where to start
- fear you are making the wrong choice
- buried in your day to day.
- lost, stuck, unable to know which way to go, paralyzed by fear
- burned out
- craving change
After this course you will feel energized and clear on what you want to do next that meets where you at at this stage of life.
What you'll learn:
- Get clear on what you want to do next and take your 20 years of experience with you in your shift
- How to overcome the feelings of "I have been in the same job for too long. No one will hire me in a new industry. There are no flexible jobs out there."
- How to find align your job requirements, yes you get to decide what they are, and your values!
- How to take bold action steps.
What you get:
- A recorded video series with the four steps
- Lifetime access
- Customized worksheet and journal prompts to match each video
For inspiration, I have created Redwood Leadership and the Purposeful Pivot Project which you can follow on Instagram @redwoodleadership.com
Hi I'm Lynn.
I'm an wife, mom, career coach, and connector dedicated to helping you navigate a career pivot at every stage of life.
I've bottled up my 20 years of work experience in the corporate world to bring you tools to find a career that meets your life, not the other way around.
I believe in working authentically, with structure, so you are poised to jump when the right opportunity comes your way. You have leadership qualities and skills that need to shine through and show up in your next role.
My philosophy is that you need to get clear on what you want first, before you can ask the universe to show you that job or business.